Thursday, November 8, 2012

English Toffee Orders are OPEN!


Everyone has been asking how to order some of my Grandmother's Toffee. Well, I started selling it last year around this time for a limited time and in limited quantities. I'll take orders until I get overwhelmed! All batches are made to order in my kitchen and are topped with pecans from my very own property. I will ship anywhere in the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. Anywhere else, please email me for pricing.

In the past, packaging on large amounts has been no frills. I do offer the option of gift boxes and gift bags, so please make note of that if you'd prefer to receive yours in a festive box or bag. I'll update with more information on tins later.

I apologize for the price increase over last year, but the cost of my ingredients has gone up dramatically and I do try to keep costs low, thanks to a bumper crop from this year's pecan trees.

Thanks to the addition of a Pay Pal merchant account, I can take credit/debit cards now.

Thank you for your order! Happy Holidays!


Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment